To identify opportunities and areas of circularity-related change for your organization.
By analyzing your competitive environment, empathizing with your customers and exploring trends and best circular practices, we can indicate preliminary directions for change.
- option 1: circular opportunities inspirational session
- option 2: guidebook – a dedicated guide to acting in line with the principles of circular economy
- Identifying opportunities in the business environment: we will analyze the current and planned activities in your industry, we will look for opportunities arising from trends, legislative changes etc., relating them to the guidelines of circular economy
- User empathy: we will analyze user perspective, identify key information and place the filter of sustainable action on our observations
- Ideation – in a joint co-create workshop, we will identify the hypotheses of sustainable development for your organization and your offer
- Preliminary directions for the development of your offer, taking into account the ambitions and capacity of your organization. Innovation concept portfolio. A list of recommendations regarding opportunities and threats as well as areas where further actions need to be taken in order to start acting in line with the principles of circular economy
Method of cooperation
- We will cooperate based on the Lean Startup and Design Thinking approach, which involves users and experts in the research and design process
- The workflow is based on weekly sprints followed by a Sprint Review meeting to set the rhythm of collaboration
- We recommend involving decision-makers in the research and design process and appointing a project leader in your organization